General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
What are you like with history, animals, the odd king or two and a variety of other general knowledge pub trivia questions? Have a go with our latest ten questions and then challenge your friends to do better!
1. How many hearts does an earthworm have?
Yes, an earthworm really does have 5 hearts, although they are rather simpler than mammal hearts
2. Which of the following was an Olympic event from 1900 to 1920?
Tug of War and to be fair it does require strength, skill and teamwork!
3. How long does a year last on the planet Mercury?
That's about four birthdays for each Earth year!
4. Which United States President made the shortest inaugural address?
No, we thought is as well, but it wasn't Bush! George Washington's address consisted of only 135 words
5. On 17 September 1978, the Camp David Accords were signed between which two nations?
Egyptian President Anwar Sadat was subsequently assassinated by members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad for making peace with Israel
6. First introduced in 1956, what came in a 1.5 pound can and was only available in an off-white colour?
Off-white was the only option for play-doh originally, but that didn't hinder its popularity.
7. Which English county has more miles of hedgerow than any other?
Devon has around 33,000 miles of hedgerow!
8. Which is the only English King to have also been crown King of France?
Henry VI was also King of France from 1422 to 1453. It's a complicated business European history!
9. In which year was long running cartoon The Simpsons first broadcast?
It's now hard to imagine a world without Bart or Homer isn't it?
In 1920, what did the U.S. Post Office Department rule could not be sent by parcel post?
We're not too sure why this rule was felt necessary but we have our suspicions...
Share your Results: